The Sage Room, based in Sandwich, is a space designed for teaching and learning for spiritual growth. Whether it's one of our regular workshops you are interested in or hiring the space for your own function.
Looking for a function room to hire in the Sandwich Area? The Sage room offers a generous and inviting space to run and hold either a one off, or regular event. With a fully stocked kitchen area, desk space and spiritual ambience, the space is especially designed for holistic workshops in mind. Additional amenities available on request.
Enquire for rates and availability.
The Sage Room is the proud host to both regular and special events and holistic workshops. Browse our selection of workshops below and get in touch if you would like to attend. We're constantly updating our events with new workshops and talks, why not subscribe to our mailing list to be kept updated of anything new?
As well as what we have here, other events and workshops in Sage Room are also held regularly and facilitated by various and experienced teachers. To stay update of upcoming events, subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on social media.
To book your place on one of our regular events contact us to register your interest.
The workshops I offer are mostly aimed at (but not exclusive to) spiritual and personal development. They include:
· Goal setting and vision boards
· Letting Go
· Soul Retrieval Retreats
· Life Mapping with the Medicine Wheel
· Space, Smoke and Ceremony
· Inner Child Fairy Fun
· Chakras – energy anatomy
· Time Management
· SEN TO ZEN Reflexology
· De-clutter your life
· Cacau Ceremony
· Shamanic art and creative freedom
· And more…..
Regular events include:
· Shamanic Drum Circle
· Rainbow Café of Wellbeing - a personal and spiritual development group
· The Sandwich Therapist Network Group
Other Facilitators offering workshops have included:
· MBIT coaching by Elizabeth Hartly
· Indian Head Massage – Donna Robbins
· Acupressure Head Massage – Donna Robbins
· Introduction to Aromatherapy – Donna Robbins
· Strong Voice – Livia Sevier
· Crystal reflexology – Philip Martin
· Functional Reflexology – Lorraine Senior
· Universal Insights and Hot Footing it to Health – Christine Stormer-Fryer
· And more…..